A Message from George R. Aylward
Welcome to Virtus Investment Partners, a company dedicated to being a distinctive and trusted provider of asset management solutions for individual and institutional investors.
Our goal is to offer clients high-quality investment strategies that have generated compelling performance and meet multiple financial needs. To accomplish this, we employ a multi-manager, multi-strategy approach that delivers a broad array of investment strategies from affiliated managers and select subadvisers.
Each of our investment partners has a distinct investment philosophy and style, with talent and discipline that have been tested through market cycles and validated by performance over time. Importantly, they all share an unwavering commitment to investor success.
On behalf of the entire team at Virtus Investment Partners, I invite you to learn more about the investment solutions and investment partners that make us a company with a singular focus on providing long-term investment solutions. We hope you will consider joining us as a client.
George R. Aylward
President and Chief Executive Officer
We are a distinctive partnership of boutique investment managers singularly committed to the long-term success of individual and institutional investors.
- Our multi-manager, multi-strategy approach gives clients access to distinctive investment strategies from independent managers.
- We have the flexibility, agility, and responsiveness of a boutique asset management firm with the product breadth, distribution reach, and resources of larger firms.
- Our multi-boutique model is based on the fundamental belief that investment professionals who operate in an environment that allows for the appropriate focus and culture can generate sustainable, superior returns for our clients.
Our Products Types
- Mutual Funds
- Retail Separate Accounts
- Closed-End Funds
- Variable Insurance Funds
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Institutional Investments
- International Investments
- Collective Investment Trusts (CITs)
Assets Under Management
(As of 9/30/2019)
Totals may not add due to rounding. *Represents AUM in ultra-short duration fixed income products in open-end funds and institutional accounts.